with strong market position in Finland and Sweden. In Finland, the ePassi wallets are used by employees of thousands of large and medium sized organizations in both public and private sectors.
- challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- fast growing (domestically) and expanding (internationally) environment,
- interesting projects in the rapidly evolving fintech industry,
- becoming a part of the organization, which is the marketing leader in financial technology sector,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
- The role located either in Helsinki, Stockholm, Trollhättan or Lodz.
- good general programming skills,
- ability to absorb new programming languages,
- ability to write code that is clean, testable and delightful to read,
- experience with SQL and databases,
- previous knowledge especially on Java and Ruby (good to have),
- a strong grasp on the big picture and guide the team to reach the targets with high quality,
- strong communication skills,
- analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues.
Please send us a free-form application, your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form down below. The position will be filled immediately when suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Maria Virkkala by e-mail maria.virkkala(at)epassi.fi.